More than one blog to post ~

I've been concentrating on getting the Quilters' Guild Acadienne blog up and running and gaining visitors and have neglected my primary day-in-and-day-out blog.    So here's just a bit of catch up on what I've been rambling around the home place doing. 


Noodlehead pencil pouch pattern - stitched up by Marty Mason




Yesterday I posted over there about the newest Anna Graham aka Noodlehead pattern I made.  I rushed around yesterday to get one made for a picture and this afternoon in no time flat, got another one made. 


Noodlehead pencil pouch pattern - stitched up by Marty Mason


One for me and another one for me! 


Noodlehead pencil pouch pattern - stitched up by Marty Mason




I'm in love with my pencil pouch ~ Thanks Anna for this fab free pencil pouch pattern. 







3 comments :

  1. I think I like the pencil case!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen her pattern before thinking maybe the girls won't want a pencil case. But they may want something similar to hold "personal" items in. (Remember the days when we didn't actually name those items?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness, yes, I still remember those days. This style would be good, but it is probably a bit too large for the girl's purses. It could be easily sized down to fit their personal needs. Go for it.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by...